Siro-CT is a handheld device engineered for easy commissioning and configuration for Siro series transmitters without display. Siro-CT provides the same features that are available with the Siro transmitter’s user interface. The device is ready for use when connected to the display connector of the host device. It does not require a separate power source.
See the Siro series device specific installation instructions and user manual for commissioning and configuration settings.
• LCD display and buttons to change the host device settings
• connection cable (450 mm)
• powering from the host device
Siro-CT is used for:
• commissioning and configuration of the Modbus communication
• configuration of the analog output default settings